**Annual Fun Run Sept. 29th 2023!**
Thank you for a successful FUN RUN!!
What is the Fun Run?
- It is our largest fundraiser of the year raising funds that directly impact our students, teachers and staff.Proceeds go toward educational assemblies, book fairs, playground equipment, library books, enrichment scholarships, and updated technology. For our teachers we provide classroom grants, serve meals during conferences, classroom parties, and run an art literacy program.
How does it work?
- Student will run with their class at the Wilsonville High School track.
- This event will be held rain or shine, so please make sure your student is dressed for the weather and wears comfortable shoes on September 29th!
- Family and friends are invited to volunteer, cheer on their runners and even join in and run with their student. Schedule listed below with run times.
- Each student will receive a FUN RUN t-shirt, race bib, medal and snack!
Registering will give you access to view the Directory online, make payments, and sign up for volunteer activities.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use the same login here.
Need more information?
FALL CARNIVAL 2023
Thank you volunteers for helping make the fall carnival a fun event for the families of BCPS!
Special thank you to Wilsonville Orthodontics for your generous donation!